This product is available only in Latvian language.
Birdwatcher is a game designed for both children and parents to help identify the birds commonly found in Latvia. The set includes 18 cards – 9 cards depicting birds and 9 cards depicting their chicks or nests. The objective of the game is to find matching pairs.
These cards can also be used to play a memory game. It is a fun way to help children recognize birds and train their memory at the same time. The cards are durable, thick, laminated, and the drawings are highlighted with a glossy finish. The game is complemented by a booklet that provides a description of each bird and its characteristics, as well as interesting facts and game instructions. The Birdwatcher game is a continuation of the Lumberjack memory game.
The set includes:
- Convenient and durable cardboard box
- 18 sturdy cardboard cards, laminated and with glossy finish on the drawings
- 9 cards depicting birds and 9 cards depicting their chicks or nests
- Booklet with descriptions of each bird.
- The booklet also includes game rules and other interesting facts about bird life.
- The product was created in collaboration with the Latvian Ornithological Society (Latvijas Ornitoloģijas biedrība).