Scrapbooking is a fun and creative way to keep your memories alive.
What you need to make a scrapbook:
1.Cloudberry Scrapbook albums.
2.A and B or C design pockets.
3.Thematic photo album design cards.
How to create a Scrapbook album – step by step:
1. Choose the theme in which you will create your album.
2. Choose design cards suitable for the theme (travel, daughter’s or son’s first year of life, daughter’s or son’s adventures from the year to the start of school or a love album)
3. Choose your most beautiful photos and print them.
4. Arrange the pockets in an album (we recommend doing this by arranging the A and B design pockets).
5. Combine the pictures and the design cards suitable for them on the album pages.
Scrapbooking albums are available in 6 different colors:
- Sand Beach
- Sugar Clouds
- Milky Way
- Star Dust
- Powder Sky
- Forest Mist
Album size: 32,4 x 6,5 x 32 centimetres
Design card set sizes: 75 cards of 10 x 15 cm and 75 cards of 7,5 x 10 cm
Design cards are available in five different themes:
- For Baby girl
- For Baby boy
- For kids
- For love
- For travel
1. If you want to adapt the photo pocket to the small openings, then we recommend putting together two small photos (10×7.5cm) into one large photo (10x15cm), printing it, and cutting it in half.
2. Be creative when choosing a theme for the album, because it can be anything! For example a scrapbook album as your wedding book, a captured home project adventure, or a place to create a map of your dreams and goals.
3. Create an album in one color scheme (for example, only black and white photos or only pastel colors) or divide individual pages of the album according to color moods.Come up with your own, authentic approach to your album idea!
4. To make the album even more Pinterest-y, print out your inspiration photos from Pinterest.com and intersperse them with your own photos as a refreshing boost to the overall feel of the album.
5. This is your chance to create a truly unique album, so don’t be afraid and create it by letting all the creativity that is in you – glue your texts, applications, cute cards, use colored adhesive tapes, concert tickets of your favorite band, plane tickets, a piece from the children in the free places of the pockets drawings, love letters, heartfelt notes – what will add flavor to memories!
6. Next to the pictures, write your feelings, memories, conversations, and insights on the cards – everything that you associate with the specific memories/photos
A life well lived should be remembered. Have everything you need to make your Scrapbook Album with the Scrapbooking Starter Kit that includes:
- Photo Album Size: 12.7 x 2.6 x 12.5 inches | 32.4 x 6.5 x 32 centimeters
- Design cards chosen by you
- 2 photo album sleeve packs